Tantra—Discovering the Essence of Knowledge
A 2-Day Workshop with Simona
October 20-21, 2018
Receiving the Grace of Bhuvaneshwari
Cultivating Your Sacred Creative Power
Join Simona for an initiation in Bhuvaneshwari, the Great Wisdom of Knowledge and Essential Truth. Enter the sacred realm of Tantra Yoga, which includes spiritual mysteries, Eastern philosophy, traditional practices, insights, and most of all, Love.
This 2-day workshop offers an authentic initiation in one of the key elements of the fundamental Shakti triangle—Pure Intention (Tripura Sundari), Pure Knowledge (Bhuvaneshwari), and Pure Action (Tripura Bhairavi).
Tantra is the magnificent path of intense energy that brings us closer to the Spiritual Heart. It cultivates and honors our sacred creative power through mantras, pranayama, asanas, mudras, concentration techniques, rituals, and meditation. At the same time, Tantra includes devotional wonderment and exaltation towards the Divine Mother, Shakti, and the Divine Absolute, Shiva.
The Supreme Truth is Unique. Consciousness is one and the same everywhere. But, in Tantra, it is perceived and expressed in ten fundamental ways. These are the Dasha Maha Vidyas, the Ten Great Wisdoms. Each of them is a fascinating and gracious guide to the sacredness and peace of the Self.
These Ten Great Wisdoms represent ideal aspects that are awakened, to a certain extent, in everyone. In Tantra, spiritual realization is accompanied by a complete revelation of all ten.
The Dasha Maha Vidya exist in you and you exist through them.
This workshop helps you become more aware of this truth.
Bhuvaneshwari awakens the thrill of the Infinite. She:
- Is the space in which God’s endless will and love manifest.
- Embodies the power of openness and infinite expansion, of equanimity in spirit and the profound peace that contains the entire manifest world.
- Represents the very subtle space of the Heart.
- Symbolizes the dynamic power of God, which manifests itself in a multitude of visible and impermanent forms.
- Manifests Divine Knowledge—she frames the context of your spiritual evolution and creates favorable conditions for its unfolding.
Do you feel a longing for transformation, knowledge, inner peace, and wisdom?
Bhuvaneshwari is here, waiting for you…
This workshop is presented in English.
“Know yourself and you shall know all the mysteries of the gods and of the Universe.”
-Inscription on the Greek temple at Delphi
- An initiation in the mantra of Bhuvaneshwari
- Nada Yoga meditation—connecting and empowering yourself with the subtle sound of Bhuvaneshwari
- Hridaya Meditation—reconnecting with the Spiritual Heart
- An exploration of the secret power of yantra
- Tantric cosmogony
- Teachings about the six realms of manifestation (the realms of the gods, the demons, the hungry ghosts, the inferno, the animals, and humans), which are both inner and outer worlds
- Practical techniques from the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
- The ABCs of tantric ritual science
- Japa (mantra repetition) using a mala (rosary)
- Hridaya Hatha Yoga sessions
These practices ultimately lead to the Stillness of the Heart. This workshop will help you open to Supreme Knowledge, which is also reflected in each level of your being.
|9:00-12:30||Teachings and practice|
|14:30-16:30||Teachings and practice|
|17:00-19:00||Teachings and practice|
|20:00-22:00||Free time or optional activities|
|22:00||Mauna (noble silence)|
Click Pricing and Registration for a list of prices and types of accommodation available.
|Dates||Teacher||Pricing and Registration|
This workshop is presented in English. Please read the Payment and Refund Guidelines before booking.
Note that the program begins the morning after arrival and ends the evening of departure. If you would like to extend your stay to include the final night of the workshop, please email us at email@example.com. Check-in is available from 14:00 on the date of arrival.
Hridaya Yoga France is a non-profit organization and we believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the prices still exceed your budget, you are welcome to apply for a scholarship. We will happily consider your request and try to find a way to support you.
This workshop will be held at Domaine de Longeval, a beautiful property nestled in the Beaujolais countryside.
This workshop is open to all.