We are delighted to have re-opened at the end of June and, especially during these times, the health and safety of our guests is a priority. Therefore, we have created a space where everyone can still dive into a space of naturalness, openness and peace while minimizing the risk of virus transmission.
As such, we ask all visitors to kindly adhere to the following guidelines.
Prior to travelling to our center, we do ask that you take a face mask with you which may be obliged to be worn in certain areas of the chateau. This is due to a recent directive from the French government. Note, however, that mask-wearing will NOT be required during retreat/program sessions in our yoga halls. This is because we are designated as a sports center meaning that masks do not need to be worn during such activity. Where practical to do so, and weather permitting, some hatha yoga classes and lectures will take place outside on our new yoga platform.
On arrival, all guests are asked to do the following:
- Sanitize hands
- To agree to have their temperature checked.
- To fill out a participant disclaimer form. Hridaya France is not liable for any sickness or injury that arises out of or in connection with staying in Hridaya Yoga France.
Our facilities, grounds and building capacity allows for the following measures to be in place:
- Social distancing measures will be in place during retreat and program sessions and during mealtimes
- Hand-washing and sanitizer stations are available
- In the restaurant, all meals will be served by our team – there will be no self-service
- All dishes and cutlery are thoroughly washed and sanitized
All guests are asked to follow some precautionary practices:
- To respect social distancing by keeping a general awareness in and around others
- To wash and sanitize hands regularly
- If a guest develops COVID related symptoms (such as a fever, sore throat etc), they are asked to inform the center immediately