Hridaya Hatha Yoga (in French)
Relaxing the Body and Opening the Heart
All Are Welcome
Hridaya Hatha Yoga drop-in classes feature a deeply meditative method of entering, maintaining, and being aware of the physical body during yoga asanas. This results in greater awareness and a deep relaxation on all levels of the being.
French drop-in classes are offered every Wednesday from 19:00-20:15 and are suitable for all levels. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced practitioner, you can find inspiration in these energizing sessions. Classes take place in Shakti Hall.
- Classes are offered for €7 per person, payable in cash upon arrival.
- Hridaya Yoga France is a non-profit organization made up of its members. Payment of an annual membership fee of €10 is required to participate in drop-in classes. You are welcome to participate in one class before deciding if you want to become a member.
- Drop-in classes are suitable for all levels—beginners welcome!
- Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before class to check in at the Welcome Desk or directly with the teacher and to prepare your space in the yoga hall.
- We provide yoga mats and meditation cushions. You are also welcome to bring your own.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes. Depending on your personal preferences, t-shirts, tank tops, yoga pants, loose pants, leggings, sweatpants, and shorts are all good options. You may want to wear a long-sleeve shirt or sweatshirt until you warm up.