Hridaya Hatha Yoga (in French)
Relaxing the Body and Opening the Heart
All Are Welcome
French drop-in classes are offered every Wednesday* from 18:00-19:15 and are suitable for all levels. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced practitioner, you can find inspiration in these energizing sessions. Classes take place in Prema Hall.
*Please note, the drop-in classes will be taking a break over the summer period with the last class being the 26th June. Classes will resume again on the 11th September. We wish you a wonderful holiday, and look forward to seeing you again in the fall!
- Classes are offered for €7 per person, payable in cash upon arrival.
- Hridaya Yoga France is a non-profit organization made up of its members. Payment of an annual membership fee of €10 is required to participate in drop-in classes. You are welcome to participate in one class before deciding if you want to become a member.
- Drop-in classes are suitable for all levels—beginners welcome!
- Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before class to check in at the Welcome Desk or directly with the teacher and to prepare your space in the yoga hall.
- We provide yoga mats and meditation cushions. You are also welcome to bring your own.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes. Depending on your personal preferences, t-shirts, tank tops, yoga pants, loose pants, leggings, sweatpants, and shorts are all good options. You may want to wear a long-sleeve shirt or sweatshirt until you warm up.