Yoga Therapy Immersion
A 3-Week Foundational Training for Yoga Teachers,
Advanced Practitioners & Health Professionals
with Anneke Louise and Ann-Sophie Briest
April 24-May 14, 2019
Presented in English
Bring Your Skills to a New Level
Use the physical body as a gateway to the deeper layers of the being
The 3-week (160+ hour) Yoga Therapy Immersion with experienced teachers Anneke Louise and Ann-Sophie Briest is a continued education opportunity for yoga teachers, advanced practitioners and health professionals, allowing you to specialize in integrative postural analysis and therapeutic alignment.
The physical body is a gateway to the deeper layers of your being. Through this course, a whole new dimension is added to your skills as a yoga teacher or health professional. It focuses on applied anatomy, physiology, and posture, while simultaneously presenting in-depth knowledge of the fascia lines and myofascial release and their practical relevance in yoga and movement. Gaining a thorough understanding through experiential learning, group work, and practical classes, you will immediately be able to implement what you have learned.
Bring your skills to a new level and become a 4D yoga teacher/health professional!
This course is presented in English.
Join this integrative training for yoga teachers and health professionals and dive deep into:
- The anatomy and physiology of stretching and yoga movement
- Meditation practices supporting awareness across the yogic five bodies
- Common physical impairments and how to adjust and support them
- The usage of props, postural variations, and therapeutic alignment
- The application of safety
- Tensegrity and its bodily equivalent: the fascia line system
- Pain in its acute and chronic forms
- Systematic physical body reading
- Breathwork and its relevance on the nervous system
« Yoga does not just change the way we see things, it transforms the person who sees. »
*Please note that Sunday, April 28th, Friday, May 3rd, and Sunday, May 12th are days off from the program schedule.
|9:00-12:30||Lecture, Yoga Therapy class, group exploration|
|13:15-14:30||Break: time to rest and continue group exercises/homework|
|15:00-19:00||Lecture, Yoga Therapy class, group exploration|
|20:00-21:00||Extracurricular activities (offered on specific days)|
|22:00||Mauna (noble silence)|
Pricing and Registration
Admission to this program is by application. Please click the Apply Now link below to pay the program deposit and begin the application process.
|April 23 - May 15, 2019||Yoga Therapy Immersion||Anneke Louise and Ann-Sophie Briest||Apply Now|
- A deposit of €250 is required when submitting an application to this program. This deposit is non-refundable except in the event that you are not accepted into the program.
- The full tuition for this course is €1,500 (this does not include accommodation and meals).
- Upon acceptance to the program, you will be sent a booking link with complete pricing information. As a guide in the meantime, accommodation costs range from €264 for a dorm room through to €1,430 for a double ensuite room. A full meal plan (three meals a day including dinner on day of arrival through to breakfast on the day of departure) costs €440. These prices are inclusive of tax.
- This course is presented in English.
- The dates listed in the table above are for accommodation. The course begins the morning after the date of arrival and ends the evening before departure. Check-in is available from 14:00 on arrival day.
This workshop will be held at Domaine de Longeval, a beautiful property nestled in the Beaujolais countryside.
- Graduation from a 200-hour (or more) Yoga Alliance-registered teacher training course and/or a university degree (or equivalent) in a medical or healing profession.
- At least one year of personal practice (and teaching experience).
- Having experienced at least three classes each in the following yoga styles: Hatha, Iyengar, Restorative, Yin, Ashtanga, and Vinyasa.
If you are a yoga enthusiast with a strong practice (but not yet a teaching degree) and have an interest in the field of yoga therapy, you are welcome and we’d love to get to know you.