Getting to Longeval
Hridaya Yoga France’s home is located at Domaine de Longeval, just one hour away from the center of Lyon. You can easily reach Lyon by air, train, bus, or car.
Feel free to check out carpooling options on our Facebook community page!
The cheapest option to reach us from this airport is to get the Lyon ExpressTram. Check schedules and ticket prices on their website. The tram will take you to Lyon Part-Dieu station in 30 minutes. From there, you can catch a train/bus combination to Domaine de Longeval (see below).
If you want to take a taxi directly to Domaine de Longeval from Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport, it will cost €100-€150.
Big bus companies (Euroline, Megabus, etc.) link Lyon to Paris and other major European cities (Torino, Barcelona, Geneva, Zurich, Frankfurt, etc.).
Buses usually arrive at Lyon Perrache or Lyon Part-Dieu train stations. From these stations, you can get a combination of train and bus to get to Domaine de Longeval (see below).
Lyon has two train stations, Lyon Part-Dieu and Lyon Perrache. Both of them have connections to Chambost-Allières, a village near Longeval.
- In Lyon, buy a train/bus ticket to Chambost-Allières (approximately €12) and get on a train to Lozanne.
- Change from the train to a bus in Lozanne. The bus will be waiting for you at the train station and is included in your ticket.
- The bus will drop you in the village of Chambost-Allières, about 3 km away from Domaine de Longeval.
- Download the complete bus/train schedule here. You can buy your ticket in advance on trainline.eu.
- You can walk from Chambost-Allières to Longeval in about 35 minutes via local roads (see map below). However, if you decide to do this please be sure you have a good sense of direction.
- We offer pick-up service for €3 several times daily from the bus station in Chambost-Allières, coordinated with the TER bus schedule. You may request a pick-up by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Motorway links provide access to all major European cities. Use the journey planner on Red Planet Travel for maps and directions.
On Google Maps, put “Chateau de Longeval, Saint-Just d’Avray” in the search box and follow the directions. Warning: Although our property is located in Saint-Just d’Avray, the village itself is more than 4 km away. If you reach the village you have gone too far!