Getting to Longeval
Hridaya Yoga France’s home is located at Domaine de Longeval, just one hour away from the center of Lyon. You can easily reach Lyon by air, train, bus, or car.
We offer pick-up service for €3 several times daily from the bus station in Chambost-Allières, coordinated with the current TER bus schedule here. You may request a pick-up by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage ridesharing! If you are coming to Longeval by car and can offer a ride to others or if you would like to find someone who can offer you a lift, please add your name to this schedule. Alternatively, you can also consider sharing a taxi from Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport. A sign-up sheet for this can be found on the same schedule.
From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport: Get on a fast train (TGV) to Lyon Part-Dieu station (2 hours). To reach Domaine de Longeval, see the directions from Lyon Part-Dieu and Lyon Perrache below.
From Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport: This international airport is located 74 km southeast of Longeval. It offers direct connections to all major European hubs, plus North America and North Africa.
The cheapest option to reach us from this airport is to get the Lyon ExpressTram. Check schedules and ticket prices on their website. The tram will take you to Lyon Part-Dieu station in 30 minutes. From there, you can catch a train/bus combination (morning departures only) to Domaine de Longeval or, in the afternoon, take a short train ride or tram from outside the station (Line T1, direction Lebourg departing every 10mins) to Lyon Perrache for the afternoon train/bus departures (see below).
If you want to take a taxi directly to Domaine de Longeval from Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport, it will cost €100-€150.
Big bus companies (Euroline, Megabus, etc.) link Lyon to Paris and other major European cities (Torino, Barcelona, Geneva, Zurich, Frankfurt, etc.).
Buses usually arrive at Lyon Perrache or Lyon Part-Dieu train stations. From these stations, you can get a combination of train and bus to get to Domaine de Longeval (see below).
Lyon has two train stations, Lyon Part-Dieu and Lyon Perrache. Both of them have connections to Chambost-Allières, a village near Longeval, and Chamelet which is a little further away.
- In Lyon, buy a train/bus ticket either to Chambost-Allières (approximately €12) and get on a train to Lozanne (the line’s final destination is Roanne, so look for this on the departure boards).
- For Chambost-Allières arrivals, change from the train to a bus in Lozanne. The bus will be waiting for you at the train station and is included in your ticket.
- The bus will drop you in the village of Chambost-Allières, about 3 km away from Domaine de Longeval.
- Download the complete bus/train schedule here. You can buy your ticket in advance on trainline.eu.
- You can walk from Chambost-Allières to Longeval in about 35 minutes via local roads (see map below). However, if you decide to do this please be sure you have a good sense of direction.
- We offer a pick-up service for €3 from the bus station in Chambost-Allières, coordinated with the TER schedule here. You may request a pick-up by emailing us at email@example.com.
Motorway links provide access to all major European cities. Use the journey planner on Red Planet Travel for maps and directions.
On Google Maps, put “Chateau de Longeval, Saint-Just d’Avray” in the search box and follow the directions. Warning: Although our property is located in Saint-Just d’Avray, the village itself is more than 4 km away. If you reach the village you have gone too far!
We encourage ridesharing! If you are coming to Longeval by car and can offer a ride to others or if you would like to find someone who can offer you a lift, please sign up on this page.