November 13-15, 2020
with Gesine Leicht
Presented in English
Discovering the ‘Feminine Way’
An intuitive longing is awakening in the Hearts of many Women. A longing to connect in a sacred way to the body and its creative potential. A yearning to be more present with the movements of our emotions and thoughts. A calling to connect with other women to heal and blossom together.
This collective longing to consciously meet life in its beauty and challenges creates fertile ground to gather and inquire deeper:
- “Who am I?”
- “What is this universe in all its manifestations and what is my part to play?”
In a circle of sisters, we will discover in this workshop with Gesine Leicht sacred practices that guide us deep into our feminine essence where we attune to a hidden source of universal wisdom. Returning to the depths of our Hearts allows us a taste of Truth and awakens a natural pull to the remembrance of our True Nature.
The Heart becomes a sanctuary of stillness and comfort, a place to retreat and rest in the simplicity of What We Are. In that comfort of still, Love, we learn to develop an unshakeable trust to meet Life with the authentic tenderness of our Soul and begin to surrender to the mystical flow of the Universe.
When the Womb – the center of feminine wisdom – is met with this loving Presence, we blossom in every part of our Being. We return to our inherent intuition and awaken the Womb as a fertile ground that embraces and nourishes the seeds of our Soul.
Joyfully and with ease we birth creations that naturally express love and healing, returning to a life filled with purpose, creativity, balance, and embodiment of our True Nature.
From this place of Heart-Womb connection we step into a sacred service to ourselves and all living beings. We reawaken to a forgotten Feminine Wisdom and transform ourselves into vessels of Divine Love…
You are invited to step upon a sacred journey into the way of the Heart-Womb. Rediscover ancient ways of honoring the essence of Life and embody the beauty of your Soul!
During this workshop, you will come into contact with various spiritual practices, contemplations, and rituals that are inspired by the Yogic, Tantric, Shamanic and various other mystical traditions that form the ground for an ever deeper awakening to your inner sacred landscape.
Heart-Womb Awakening Practices:
- Pelvic and Womb Awareness
- Womb Blessing Ritual
- Hridaya Yoga and Meditation of the Spiritual Heart
- Chanting sacred Mantras and Prayers
- Conscious movement through dancing
- Feminine Shamanic Healing
To inspire our journey, we will discuss topics like:
- What is the Spiritual Heart?
- What is the Spiritual Womb?
- Ancient womb traditions
- Female cyclic nature and the 3-Folded Goddess
- Conscious creation and menstruation
- Healing trauma, shame and fear
Friday – Saturday
|20:30-22:00||Optional Evening Activities|
|15:00-17:30||Final Sharing and Ceremony|
Pricing and Registration
|Dates||Course||Teachers||Pricing and Reservations|
- This workshop will only take place with a minimum of 4 participants. You may reserve a spot via the Pricing and Reservations link above, but please do not make travel arrangements until we have contacted you to confirm that it will go ahead. We will confirm no later than 2 weeks before the start of the course.
- This course is presented in English.
- For reference, please see our current on-site Covid-19 measures here.
- The dates listed are for accommodation. The course begins the morning after the date of arrival and ends the evening before departure. Check-in is available from 14:00 on arrival day.
This workshop will be held at Domaine de Longeval, a beautiful property nestled in the Beaujolais countryside.
This workshop is for women only.