Hridaya Yoga Retreat:
Going Deeper in the Practice
Exploring the Consciousness of Oneness
The Module 2 program includes 12 days of instruction over a 13-day course cycle.
During this module, the practice gets more profound with the introduction of new asanas and pranayama techniques. Nada Yoga (meditation on subtle sounds) will be one of the essential points on this yogic journey.
The format of Module 2 allows more time for the integration of personal practice and interaction with others who are serious about spiritual evolution. Discussions on the 14 Hridaya Attitudes and other daily life awareness activities offer inspiration and tools for practicing yoga off the mat.
This is an inspiring and joyful program that provides space for transformation and loving support from dedicated teachers.
This course is offered in English.
“After Module 1, I knew that it was just the beginning… Module 2 was such a beautiful exploration. Sharing many essential aspects of life together, in-depth and from the Heart, for me had the taste of Truth… So much gratitude for these teachings and the amazing Hridaya Family!”
Module 2 is a comprehensive program that offers 12 days of instruction in fundamental yoga and meditation techniques. Group discussions, personal support from teachers, and the opportunity to immerse yourself in a yogic community all assist you in going deeper in your practice.
A typical day includes:
- 1 hour of meditation (optional)
- 3 hours of Hatha Yoga practice (asanas, pranayama, and meditation)
- A 2-hour lecture
- Time for personal practice and Karma Yoga
- Deep Hatha Yoga sessions that feature a comprehensive explanation of 10 additional asanas and instruction in nauli kriya, a strong sublimation technique
- An initiation in Nada Yoga, the yoga of subtle sounds, and the practice of Nada Yoga meditation with a mantra
- The practice of trataka, a yogic technique for concentrating and purifying the mind
- An additional technique for Yoga Nidra, the yoga of lucid sleep
- A thorough introduction to prana and pranayama, including complete yogic breathing, rhythmic breathing exercises for lucid dreaming and psychic purification, and alternate nostril breathing
- Lectures on yogic healing, the Witness Consciousness, the 14 Hridaya Attitudes, sublimation, detachment, and the kleshas
- The opportunity to participate in a guided 3-day juice fast
|8:15-9:45||Breakfast and break|
|17:00-19:00||Personal practice or Karma Yoga|
|20:00-22:00||Free time or optional activities|
|22:00||Mauna (noble silence)|
Pricing and Registration
Please click Pricing and Registration for a list of prices and types of accommodation available when you want to visit.
|Dates||Course||Pricing and Registration|
|June 27 - July 11, 2020||Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 2||Pricing and Registration|
|August 15 - 29, 2020||Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 2||Pricing and Registration|
|November 14 - 28, 2020||Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 2||Pricing and Registration|
- Please read the Payment, Refund & Amendment Guidelines before booking.
- This module is presented in English.
- The dates listed above are for accommodation. The module begins the morning after the date of arrival and ends the afternoon before departure. Check-in is available from 14:00 on arrival day.
- Hridaya Yoga France is a non-profit organization and we believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the prices still exceed your budget, you are welcome to apply for a scholarship. We will happily consider your request and try to find a way to support you.
Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 2 will be held at Domaine de Longeval, a beautiful property in the Beaujolais countryside.
Hridaya Yoga Retreat: Module 2 is open to all graduates of the Module 1 Intensive.
- To graduate from Module 2, you must attend at least 10 of the 12 days of the course.
- Graduating from Module 2 will enable you to continue with the higher modules.
- Once you have completed Module 2, you can repeat it by donation at any time here in France or at the Hridaya Yoga Center in Mazunte, Mexico.