Permaculture Design Certificate Course
A 13-Day Program with Christoff Schneider
March 19-31, 2019
Presented in English
Care for the Earth and Reduce Your Ecological Footprint
Create Sustainable Environments
Join us as Hridaya Yoga teacher and renowned permaculturist Christoff Schneider leads a 72-hour Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) Course based on Bill Mollison’s Permaculture Designers’ Manual at our home in Longeval.
Permaculture integrates land, resources, people, and the environment through mutually beneficial synergies. This course will give you the tools to create a sustainable, resource- and cost-effective environment while reducing your ecological footprint and impact on Mother Nature.
Learn how to create a sustainable, abundant environment—from a backyard garden to broadacre landscapes, on rural sites or in an urban context, and at any scale.
Get familiar with using nature’s patterns, tools, and principles for your benefit in order to minimize work and energy input while maximizing your yield and acting in an ecologically sustainable way.
This program is offered in English.
“The problems of the world are becoming increasingly complex but the answers remain embarrassingly simple.”
Multidisciplinary tools introduced:
• The use of water
• Natural building (topographic architecture)
• Animal systems
• Waste management
• Economics and community development
• And, much more…
• Ethics and principles
• Practical planning tools
• Patterns of nature
• Climate factors
• Trees/vegetation and their energy transaction
• Earthworks and Earth resources
• Permaculture in humid cool to cold climates
• Dryland strategies
• Permaculture in tropical climates
• The strategy for the upcoming 7 generations
• Practical sessions on: building a clay stove/oven, keylining, constructing a vegetable garden, building a composting toilet, creating fertile soil/composting, Earthworks (swales, ponds)
• Daily Hridaya Meditation sessions (optional)
Pricing and Registration
Click Register Now to book your spot in this course.
Note that this course is offered at 4 pricing levels. Please choose the price that best represents your situation. Note that 20% tax will be added to the tuition prices listed below.
Click Accommodation Pricing and Registration to view prices and reserve your room and meals for this course.
|Dates||Programs||Accommodation Pricing and Registration|
- This course will only run with a minimum of 12 participants.
- Please be aware that the accommodation dates listed in the table above include arrival the day before the course begins. Check-in is available from 14:00 on March 18th. The course will end the afternoon of March 31st.
- Please read the Payment and Refund Guidelines before booking.
- Hridaya Yoga France is a non-profit organization and we believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the prices still exceed your budget, you are welcome to apply for a scholarship. We will happily consider your request and try to find a way to support you.
This course will be held at Domaine de Longeval, a beautiful property nestled in the Beaujolais countryside.
This course is open to all.
100% attendance is required to receive certification.