Experience the Joy of Selfless Service
Serve at Hridaya Yoga France
Working with Meditative Awareness and Love
Offering from the Heart
Serving at Hridaya Yoga France is a wonderful opportunity to integrate daily life into spirituality and to practice selfless service in a supportive and nurturing environment. As Domaine de Longeval is a vibrant, busy place, we have a wide range of positions requiring a variety of skills and temperaments.
We seek to create a professional environment that reflects the Hridaya Yoga Attitudes and Community Vision, with an emphasis on seeing our work as an essential aspect of our practice. As such, we look for people who have a commitment to their own spiritual evolution and a sincere desire to serve. Whether you work on the website, help in the gardens, or change the sheets, you know that your efforts are in service to the goal of introducing more people to the Hridaya teachings and supporting them on the path of the Spiritual Heart.
Serving at Hridaya Yoga France is an opportunity to step out of yourself and into the flow of Divine Grace.
Construction and Maintenance Coordinator
For this position, we are looking for a French-speaking person with spiritual aspiration and with prior experience within Hridaya.
Your role will be to coordinate a mainly non-professional team with varied skills, in various construction and maintenance projects, in an ERP.
You will be versatile, enthusiastic and confident in carrying out renovation work and you are also able to manage a construction project as a whole. Further, this position requires the capacity to hold space as a coordinator for the team, to be available and flexible and used to taking initiatives. This role also requires excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm and present in challenging situations.
Studying technical solutions, choice of materials, price offers, and planning will be your daily routine, together with working alongside the team. In addition, you must be aware of the ERP regulations or are able to research the French regulations regarding constructions, renovations and permits.
Your adaptability and your organization will be called upon. This position allows you to put all your skills at the disposal of the community.
We are looking for a person that is able to commit for a 12 month period and you receive a part-time salary. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or apply below.
While each position at Hridaya Yoga France may have different qualifications, the following characteristics are welcome in all employees:
- Interested in practicing yoga and meditation and the desire to be a part of a blossoming spiritual community
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in French and English
- Organized, accountable, able to multitask, detail-oriented
- The ability to lead, follow, take initiative, and take direction and the discernment to know when each is appropriate
- A spirit of service, the ability to step up and perform whatever task is necessary for the good of the whole
- The ability to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Aspiration, the commitment to their own spiritual transformation
- The desire to explore living with an Open Heart
- The ability to differentiate between their role in supporting the work of Hridaya Yoga and their own personal objectives
- Open to constructive feedback
- An interest in supporting Hridaya Yoga France as a place of retreat for themselves and others
- Responsible, trustworthy, patient, humble, mature
- Communicative, personable, enthusiastic, discerning