A Self-Directed Spiritual Retreat
Find the Peace within
Allow Yourself Space for Inquiry, Contemplation, and Rejuvenation
Winter is the most inviting season to retreat. Nature goes to sleep, the weather is cold, the days are shorter, the rhythm of life slows down, and you look for a cozy place to withdraw. It’s a time for contemplation, pondering, reflecting, inquiring… a time for maturation. Perched atop a hill in the majestic Azergues Valley, beautiful Domaine de Longeval is the perfect nest to foster this inner journey, and we are delighted to invite you to join us for a Cocooning Retreat.
The Cocooning Retreat offers you space to connect with your inner calm and allow you to experience a personal retreat that flows naturally from what feels right for your spiritual practice. Of course, you’ll stay in our comfortable accommodations, eat our delicious, organic, vegetarian meals, and be supported by experienced Hridaya Yoga teachers and dedicated community members. And, you’ll be invited to attend daily morning meditations (7:00-8:00) and afternoon Hatha Yoga classes (15:00-17:00). The rest is up to you. Will you join us for one, two, or three weeks? Will you choose to remain completely silent or occasionally speak? Will you wander the tranquil pine forest of Longeval, enjoy the solitude of long practice periods spent in your room, or simply revel in the cocoon-like energy of our center in wintertime? However you choose to spend your retreat, you’re sure to leave refreshed, renewed, and with a deeper connection to the peace of your inner being.
You are welcome to begin with a 1-week retreat and then extend your stay for up to 3 weeks if you feel so inspired!
“Empty yourself of everything. Let the mind rest at peace. The ten thousand things rise and fall while the Self watches their return. They grow and flourish and then return to the source. Returning to the source is stillness, which is the way of nature.”
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
Pricing and Registration
Click Pricing and Registration for a list of prices and types of accommodation available for the dates you are interested in.
|Dates||Retreat||Pricing and Registration|
|March 17 - 24, 2019||1-Week Cocooning Retreat||Pricing and Registration|
- This program is open to both English and French speakers.
- If you have questions about any aspect of this retreat or would like to join us on different dates than those listed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are welcome to begin with a 1-week retreat and then extend your stay if you feel inspired.
- Check-in is available from 14:00 on arrival day. Please plan to allow enough time to get settled in your accommodation before the Orientation Session that will be held at 17:00.
- Please read the Payment and Refund Guidelines before booking.
- Hridaya Yoga France is a non-profit organization and we believe everyone should have the opportunity to practice, which is why we keep our prices low. If the prices still exceed your budget, you are welcome to apply for a scholarship. We will happily consider your request and try to find a way to support you.
This retreat will be held at Domaine de Longeval, a beautiful property nestled in the Beaujolais countryside.
No previous meditation or yoga experience is necessary to participate in this retreat.